Your two day registration includes:
- Nutrition Breaks prepared by Tyler Gallant of Gallants and Co.
- Island inspired lunch prepared by Chef Irwin MacKinnon, Papa Joes
- Welcome Roving Reception at the Culinary Institute of Canada
- Educational Session featuring Keynote Speakers, 10-minute Talks given by Trendsetters and a World Café discussion
A Day of Country Fire at the Inn at Bay Fortune with host Chef Michael Smith featuring a series of outdoor food stations and an interactive Storytelling Workshop with Jordan Bowers. Transportation can be added to your registration for only $20 per person.
Registration for Forage is limited to 300 attendees and early registration is encouraged. Registration is $250 plus taxes and service fees before October 1st and $300 plus taxes after October 1st.
An option to attend the first day only (Oct 17) is available for $150 plus taxes and service fees before October 1st and $200 plus taxes after October 1st.
Transportation to the Inn at Bay Fortune is available on October 18 for $20 per person.
Primary Producers SAVE 50%. Farmers and Fishers can save 50% through funding provided by the PEI Department of Agriculture and Land. Email [email protected] to see if you qualify.
Forage Prince Edward Island Symposium and New Brunswick’s Eating Heritage Food Tourism Symposium Partner Up
Forage Prince Edward Island Symposium and New Brunswick’s Eating Heritage Food Tourism Symposium are partnering up to offer a bundle of learning and connection! Join us in PEI for Forage on Oct 17 & 18, then head to Dieppe/Moncton for the Eating Heritage Symposium on Nov 4 & 5. Register for both symposiums and SAVE 15%, with a combined ticket price of $425 + taxes and fees. That’s four FULL days of learning from numerous food leaders, connecting with like-minded folks in the region, and experiencing the best Maritime food and hospitality. Together, we are stronger!
To learn more about the Eating Heritage Food Tourism Symposium, visit their website.
The bundle package features:
- A ticket to the 2-day Forage PEI Symposium (Oct 17 & 18), which includes educational sessions with keynote speakers and trendsetters, a world cafe discussion, nutrition breaks, lunch, and a welcome roving reception at the Culinary Institute of Canada on Oct 17. A Day of Country Fire at the Inn at Bay Fortune with host Chef Michael Smith featuring a series of outdoor food stations and an interactive Storytelling Workshop with Jordan Bowers on Oct 18.
- A ticket to the 2-day Eating Heritage Food Tourism Symposium (Nov 4 & 5), which includes one of three Food Tourism Experience Tours, a pass for the Welcome Reception in one of Moncton’s best venues, a pass to the full-day conference, breakfast and lunch, an invitation to the afterparty and networking.
Hotel Partner for Forage:
Hotel on Pownal – $139/night includes breakfast, parking, internet and weeknight guest reception 5:00-6:00pm.
thehotelonpownal.com | 1-800-268-6261